if in bs it is given cash and bank balance ,then what should we dr. when new parrtner capital is cr which is correct 
bank a/c dr
to capital  a/c 
cash a/c 
to capital a/c

Hey Priya, if in the Balance Sheet, cash and bank balance are given separately, then you can debit any one of them. 

I hope this answers your query. 
Keep Posting!!

  • 0
What are you looking for?