If normal ice had been kept in place of the dry ice,and the mixture had been exposed to room temperature for a few minutes , then it would result in the
A) melting of ice
B) sublimation of ice
C) dissolution of the marble powder
D) heating up the mixture

Dear student,

If normal ice is kept instead of dry ice. After sometime normal ice gets converted to liquid water and melts at room temperature whereas dry ice is solidified carbon dioxide which gets sublimated directly to the vapor state from the solid-state. 
Thus, the correct option is A) Melting of ice

Regards

  • 0
What are you looking for?