• In pairs, discuss three things that you like the best about your school and three things about your school that you would like to change. Write them down.
Three things that I like best about my school are:
1. the morning assembly, which gives a good start to our day.
2. the time to pursue a vocational activity of our choice in the extracurricular activity period.
3. the teachers of my school, who clear all our doubts patiently.
Three things I would like to change about my school are:
1. the small options of food items that are offered in the school canteen.
2. the limited time period of our recess.
3. the number of school trips.
(The above given points are suggestive. It is strongly recommended that students prepare the answer on their own.)