In the passage one word is omitted in each line. Write the missing word along with the word that comes before and the word that comes after it.
1. Throughout the greater part Bertrand Russell's
2. childhood, most important hours of his days
3. were those he spent alone in the garden.
4. He knew corner of the garden and knew
5. in part of the garden primroses and blue belts
6. bloomed. He was very fond watching the
7. sunrise bright April days and he would
8. somtimes slip out of the house a long walk .....................before breakfast.