Sritma Moitra , asked a question
Subject: Accountancy , asked on 8/4/14

Is D.K. Goel a good book for 12th accounts??? or should I get any one else??? plzz suggest


Manisha , Meritnation Expert added an answer, on 9/4/14
Generally, it is advisable to follow the reference books that are been followed in your school. One of the most common reference books followed by different schools across all India is Grewal's Double Keeping Book. In this regards, we have provided you with the full-fledge solutions of all the numerical problems of this book. Just practice them and simultaneously, you can check your solutions with that of available on our site. In this way, you will not only have a good grip over the concepts but at the same time it will also boost your confidence. Also throughout this exercise, if at any point of time, you face any difficulty, then do consult us, as we are always there to help you score the maximum.

This conversation is already closed by Expert

  • Was this answer helpful?
  • 0
50% users found this answer helpful.
View More

What are you looking for?