Is that Zig-Zag line on the x axis called a kinc.??? If not what is it called?

You are absolutely correct; the zig-zag line on the x-axis is called a kink. A kink is a zig-zag sign near the origin that shows that the scale interval started there, just that the numbers after it were skipped.

  • 1

 its called ox line

  • 0
What are you looking for?