Join the following by using conjuctions
1. The sun rises in the east.The sun sets in the west.
2. He is unhappy.He is rich.
3. She plays piano.She plays the flute.
4. I cannot draw.I cannot sing.
5. You can stay at home.You can come with me
6. I lived in Delhi.I left the school
7. The weather is good.I go for a morning walk
The required sentences are:
- The sun rises in the East and sets in the West
- He is unhappy although rich
- She plays the piano as well as the flute
- I can neither draw nor sing
- You can stay at home or come with me
- I lived in Delhi though I left the school
- The weather is good so I can go for a morning walk
Happy to help!