Jumbled Up sentences
Rearrange the following jumbled up sentences into meaningful ones.
1. so / to / itchy / is / that / I / wait / My / off. / uniform / can’t / take / it
2. Is / good / both / for / and / early / rising / old / adults
3. the / weekend / I / can / love / down. / be / I / myself / because / and / dress
4. Finish / work / early / one / can / go / and / a / for walk / one’s.
5. place / our lives / music / important / has / in / an.
6. its / urbanisation / in India / everywhere / has / tentacles / spread
7. light up / in every home / good / the lamp / books / magazines / and / of / knowledge
8. ‘The year of Books” / are / we / this / celebrating / year.
9. I’d / thought / nervous! / the / get / interview; / I / I / through / was / never / so
10. Reshma / year. / to / to / the / come / back / hopes / Disneyworld / for / next / a / holiday
11. want / Do / me / see / you / you / at / to / the / airport? / off
12. you/ betray / once / it's / his / fault / someone / fault / betrays / it's / he if / twice if / your / you
13. baby / gave / apple / her / the / mother / a / red
14. that / lived in / hills / I dreamt / I / Mallabar
15. Mohit / and / skating / Saturday / went / on / Preeti
16. way / good / eating / cream / ice / to / off / is / a / cool
17. spoil / broth / the / too / many / cooks
18. money / me? / How / give / can / much / you
19. the / was / that / authority / curbed / King / annoyed / his / was
20. strike / opportunity / the / wait / I/ to / right / for / will
21. are harmless/to people/ most bats.
22. unique and diverse/bats, one of/misunderstood creatures/the worls’s most/are wonderful.
23. Every country/they are found /except Antarctica/every continent/in virtually/and inhabit.
24. a) from God / a precious / life / is / to / gift / us
b) thankful / should / be / we / God / to / it / for
c) God / some / remember / only / people / distress / in
d) some / believe / in / do not / unfortunately / God
2.Early rising is good for both old and adults.
I love the weekend because I can be myself and dress down.One can finish one?s work early and go for a walkwalk
Music has an important place in our liveslives
Urbanisation has spread its tentacles everywhere in India.
Good books and magazines light up the lamp of knowledge in every home.
This year we are celebrating ?The Year of Books?.
I never thought I?d get through the interview; I was so nervous!
Reshma hopes to come back to the Disneyworld for a holiday next year.
Do you want me to see you off at the airport?
If someone betrays you once, it?s his fault. If he betrays you twice, it?s your fault.
The mother gave her baby a red apple.
I dreamt that I I lived in Mallabar hills.
Mohit and Preeti went skating on Saturday.
Eating ice cream is a god way to cool off.
Too many cooks spoil the broth.
How much money can you give me?
The king was annoyed that his authority was curbed.
I will wait for the right opportunity to strike.
Most bats are harmless to people.
Bats, one of the world?s most misunderstood creatures, are wonderful, unique and diverse.
They are found in virtually every country and inhabit every continent except Antarctica.
a) Life is a precious gift to us from God.
b) We should be thankful to God for it.
c) Some people remember God only in distress.
d) Unfortunately some do not believe in God.