Match the following proverbs with their meaning ) hear as an unintended 115tener.
) beyond the curriculum.
6. Match the meanings with the proverbs given.
(l) ktions speak louder than words.
(2) cannot cruxes.
(3) Birds of a featt•g flock togethe
(4) corne to who wait.
(5) for best, grepare for the worst
(6) Prætke makß perfect.
(7) Wt-en Ronaldo carre tre held, it was
a of fresh air.
(8) After the hre we rd have a roof over
(a) The more you do something, the better
you will become at it.
(b) What you do is more important than what
(c) A new, fresh approach.
People who are alike spend time together.
Be optimistic but prepare for the worst
No place to live. 8
Take what you get if you are in trouble.
Leam to be patient. H