music has no religion how did Bismillah Khan Shehnai prove it do you also think so
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- Bismillah Khan's name is synonymous with shehnai, a musical instrument.
- He was a devoted Muslim.
- But, he learnt his art from an uncle associated with the Varanasi's Vishwanath temple.
- He was a devotee of Goddess Saraswati as he considered the religion of music greater than any other religion.
- He had the blessings of all and often played in Hindu temples.
- He believed that 'Music has no caste'.
I hope you find this answer helpful. Please post more questions on the forum to be assisted by our team.