No 3 4 and 5
- Where does Kapil live?
- Will he ever live peacefully?
- Since when is your aunt embroidering the tablecloth?
- When does Sumit read the newspaper?
- When was the house painted?
- Have your friends arrived for the wedding?
- I am putting this jar on the top-shelf.
- I telephoned Aarti last night.
- I have played badminton before.
- The board meeting at ten o'clock tomorrow morning.
- He can climb the stairs by himself.
- I start my day with a healthy breakfast.
- I have lent you enough money.
- It is no use of asking him directions.