Please answer 2 and 3 of this j. The question papers will be distributed
3. She was respected
5. The child did not feel afraid .
7. Do not speak
4. We reached the school
6. Madhu can dare better
8. It was SO dark
Exercise 7. Replace each underlined adverb phrase by an adverb clause;
Example. ID spite of being very rich, she is not proud.
Although she is verv rich she is not proud.
1. her way met an old friend. Lyurv
2. At sunset they returned to their hotel.
3. He could not attend my brother's marriage because of his illness.
4. In spite(of a hike in the price Of crude oil, the government did not raise the
price Of fuel.