Please answer all the question it is necessary for the board exam please give all of this answer
1. The aim of the experiment is to show root absorb water.
2. To prevent evaporation of water.
3. In 2-3 days you will see water level in test tube A falls but in test tube B no changes.
4. Changes in water level shows water is used up by plant and absorbed through its root.
5. Since the experiment is about showing that root absorbs water one test tube is taken without plant so that we can differentiate it from the one that has plant roots.