Rewrite the sentences as directed:
1. The dog is the most faithful animal. (change it into the comparative degree)
2. I Shall remember your kindness forever (Make it negative without changing the meaning.)
3. Who has not heard of Shakespeare? (Make it assertive)
4. None can deny that he is honest. (Turn it into affirmative)
5. Unless you labour hard, you will fail. (Rewrite the sentences by replacing 'unless' with 'if'')
6. I am sure of my success. (Make it a complex sentence)
7. As he was ill, he could not appear at the examination. (Rewrite it as a simple sentence)
8. Silver is not as valuable as gold. (Change it into the comparative degree)
9. He is competent for the post. (Make it negative without changing the meaning)
10. No one can do this. (Make it interrogative)
11. There is no cloud without a silver lining. (Make it affirmative)
12. Nilu is so weak that he can not move. (Rewrite it as a simple sentence)
13. He promised to help me. (Turn it into a complex sentence)
14. Only he can do it. (Rewrite the sentence by replacing 'only' with 'none')
- No animal is more faithful than dog.
- Your kindness will not be forgotten by me.
- Everyone has heard of Shakespeare.
- All can agree that he is honest.
- If you don’t labour hard, you will fail.
- I am sure that I will succeed.
- He was too ill to appear at the examination.
- Gold is more valuable than silver.
- He is not incompetent for the post.
- Can anyone do this?
- Every cloud has a silver lining.
- Nilu is too weak to move.
- He promised that he will help me.
- None but he can do it.