Fill in the blanks with appropriate prepositions :
1. My father always gets up________________ 5 a.m. and has his breakfast at the proper time.
2. She is leaving India________________the end of the month.
3. The militants gave a tough fight but gave up ________________ the end.
4. We'll see new film_______________Friday.
5. We have holidays________________ December.
6. This class starts________________ 13th March.
7. It is the spring season________________ March.
8. Most of the villagers go to sleep________________ 8 p.m.
9.________________ the time you reach the cinema hall, I'll have bought the tickets.
10. The patient has been suffering Monday.