Please experts give answer to these both refference to context questions. Poem Wind
Wind, come softly.
Don’t break the shutters of the windows.
Don’t scatter the papers.
Don’t throw down the books on the shelf.
There, look what you did — you threw them all down.
You tore the pages of the books.
You brought rain again.
1. The wind can disarrange everything with force and bring downpour.
2. The wind can tear the pages from the books.
3. When a solid wind blows all the things which are delicate, powerless and weak break easily and become dangerous and destructive.
He won’t do what you tell him.
So, come, let’s build strong homes,
Let’s joint the doors firmly.
Practise to firm the body.
Make the heart steadfast.
Do this, and the wind will be friends with us.
1. The poet asks people to build strong houses and fix the doors tightly.
2. The poet is encouraging to become bold and strong and to practice hard to get a firm mind and a strong body.
3. If the people follow the instruction of the poet The wind will become their friend and will not harm them.