Please help with number3
Please follow the following steps to construct the squares.
- Draw a line AB equal to the length of the square.
- At point B place the protractor and mark a point P at an angle 90 degree to the line AB.
- Along the line BP mark point C at a distance equal to the side length of the square from B.
- Join the points BC.
- Similarly follow the step two and three at point A and mark the point D.
- Join the points AD
- Join the points CD.
- Hence, ABCD is the required square.
Question no. b. and d are done for you.