Please make them as an inversion sentence, beginning with the negative words in the parentheses.
- Only after arriving at the hospital did Mr. Robert Thorn know that his son had died at birth.
- Never had he imagined that his baby would die.
- Rarely do priests offer orphans as surrogate children.
- Not only did Mr. Thorn accept the offer but also decided not to tell his wife what happened.
- On no occasion did Mr. Thorn share the secret with his wife.
- Seldom do this sort of adoptions happen in real life.
- Little did Mr. Thorn know about the baby's mother.
- Not until he saw the baby, had he decided to keep the baby.
- Never again would Mrs. Thorn be able to bear another child.