- please provide us format of writting skills i.e.notice ,article etc.and its rememberable points for pre board examination.
Here is a sample format for Notice Writing:
Below are a few points to be remembered while writing a notice:
1. A notice should always be enclosed in a box.
2. Name of the school/ organization must always be placed at the top center position and written in block letters.
3. The word ‘Notice’ and the title must also be written in block letters.
4. A notice should contain all the necessary details such as:
Name of the issuing agency (school, etc)
Subject and date of issue/release of the notice
Date and time/duration (when?)
What has to be done in order to participate
whom to contact
name/designation of the authorized signatory
5. If required, lines like ‘for further details, contact the undersigned’ may be included, in the end.
Here is a sample format for Article Writing:
Below are a few points to be remembered while writing an article:
1.The article must have a catchy title to grab the interest of the reader.
2. The ideas should be systematically presented in short and informative sentences.
3. Present a neutral approach in your article.
4. It should be concise and written as clearly as possible.