please tell me these also EXERCISE IN COMPOSITION-24
Insert Articles where necessary.
1. While there is life there is hope.
2. Her knowledge of medicine had been acquired under aged
3. Sun rises in east.
e: 4. Thebrave soldier lost arm in battle.
5. The doctor says it is hopeless case.
6. I like to live in open air.
7. Get pound of sugar from nearest grocers.
8. Set back clock; it is hour too fast.
9. The poor woman has not rupee.
10. You must take care.
1 T. Eskimos make houses of snow and ice.
12. Where did you buy umbrella?
13. Have you never seen elephant?
14. Draw map of India.
15. Do not Fook gift horse in mouth.
16. Have you told him about accident?
17. Tagore was great poet.
How blue sky looks!
Who wishes to take walk with me?
What beautiful scene this is!
The musician was old Mussalman.
The river was spanned by iron bridge.
Moon did not rise till after ten.
Like true sportsmen they would give enemy fair play.
They never fail who die in great cause.
There is nothing like staying at home for comfort.
He likes to picture himself as original thinker.
It is never thankful office to offer advice.
Umbrella is of no avail against thunderstorm.
I have not seen him since he was child.
For Brutus is honourable man.
Neil Armstrong was first man towalk on moon.
Man has no more right to say uncivil thing than to act