Pleasetell me the format of factual description.Please explain how to write a factual description in the following question
Description is a spoken or written representation or account of a person, object, or event: "people who had seen him were able to give a description". It is the action of giving such a representation or account. It contains factual representations. It does not follow any fixed format. The sentences used here should be informative and short. Usage of high sounding words is not at all acceptable. Hope this piece of information would help you frame your description.
The various steps which need to be taken care of while writing a factual description are:
- Comprehend the topic. The topic would guide you on the facts which need to be collected.
- Fact means any information which corresponds to reality. Facts are not imaginative or hypothetical.
- Next step will be to organise the facts properly.
- Then, finally, the final draft would be written which would include all the details of the concerned topic.
- Arrangements were made by the Planetarium authorities to witness the last solar eclipse of the millennium.
- Scientists and amateurs alike gathered at the venue to gaze at the complete solar eclipse.
- The moon completely covered the Sun.
- I had the rare chance of seeing the Sun's corona as the eclipse occurred.
- In the middle of the day, darkness enveloped parts of the Earth due to the eclipse.
- The arrangements made were wonderful, enough number of telescopes, protective eye gear were provided.
- Afterwards, the scientists discussed the phenomena in detail to explain it to the people gathered there.
For assistance on the remaining queries, kindly post a single question in one thread.