Pls can u solve these sums with explanations??
5. Find five rational numbers between -3/8 and 1/9.
6. The sum of two rational numbers is -2. If one of the numbers is -14/5, find the other.
7. What number should be added to -5/8 so as to get -3/2?
8. What number should be subtracted from -2/3 to get -1/6?
9. Is the difference of two rational numbers a rational number?
10. What is the negative of a negative rational number?
one of the number =
Sum of the numbers =
Therefore the required rational number is
7. Suppose the required number to be added is x.
So we have;
Therefore the required number is .
Kindly ask the remaining questions in different threads.