Plss answer this q plss
- The the clouds fly through the transparent sky and in the heavens.
- The cloud looks like a lotus when it travels in the sky.
- The breeze shakes down a dream.
- The fog waits for the rising red sun.
- The water flows into the sleeping rainbows.
- Meanings (i) Wither :- become dry and shrivelled or fall into decay or decline. & (ii) Leisurely :- acting or done without hurry.
- Antonym (i) beauty - ugliness, unattractiveness (ii) gentle - harsh (iii) rising - falling
- Sentence :- (i) The lotus is a beautiful flower. (ii) The breeze glides over the bed of flowers.