poem on HARDWORK for school compition,2-3 paragaraph,its urgent
Dear hard work,
I heard your name,
but I ran away from you,
I tried to hide from you,
I made excuses to hide from you,
I did not want the pain,
Afraid that I will fail,
So I did not even try,
afraid of your name,
for what you did to others.
But my parents were right,
Hard work pays off,
Now I don't hide from you,
neither make excuses,
Hard work - I trust you!
Work can be several things. It is sometimes used synonymously with employment. Or, work can be anything that requires effort such as housework or working on a relationship.
Hard work does not have to mean that we find work difficult, arduous or unenjoyable. Working hard can be something exhilarating and enjoyable which feels wonderfully rewarding.The importance of hard-work.
Hard work is important for many reasons. Below are some of the main ones.
- Getting things done: if we work hard, we can get so much more done.
- Positivity: giving something our very best effort is a wonderfully positive feeling.
- Discipline: working hard teaches us to develop our self-discipline.
- No regrets: if we know that we tried our best, we will not have to live with regrets.
- Enjoyment: hard work can actually be very enjoyable.
- Achievement: sometimes, we do not know all of the amazing things that we can achieve until we work hard.
- Required: hard work is often required from us – whether at school or university or when we are working on projects for our boss.
Thus, we find that Hard work pays off. It is necessary for:
- Realizing our potential.
- Earning more money.
- Getting promoted as a recognition of our hard work.
- Getting things done within allotted time.
- Giving us a sense of satisfaction.
- Helping our loved ones by working hard for them.
Conclusion: Once we have worked hard, it is important to relax.