Put the following in Indirect Speech:
1. 'Bring me a drink of milk,' said the swami to the villagers.
2. He said to me, ' Wait until I come.'
3. 'Hurry up,' he said to his servant, ' do not waste time.'
4. 'Go down to the bazaar. Bring me some oil and a lump of ice.' ordered his master.
5. 'Sit down,boys,' said the teacher.
2. He told me to wait until he came.
3. He ordered his servant to hurry up and not waste time.
4. His master ordered him to go down to the bazaar and get him some oil and a lump of rice.
5. The teacher commanded the boys to sit down.