Put the following in Indirect Speech:
1. 'What a rare article milk is, to be sure, in London!'" said Mr. Squeers with a sigh.
2. ' Ah me!' exclaimed the Queen,'What a rash and bloody deed you have done!'
3. He said, " How cruel of him!"
4. He said, 'What a pity you did not come!'
5. He said,'Alas! our foes are too strong.'
2. The Queen exclaimed with anguish that he had done a rash and bloody deed.
3. He exclaimed in protest that it was cruel of him.
4. He said it was a pity that I did not go.
5. He exclaimed sadly that their foes were too strong.