Q. As Sandeep Kumar Dash, write an application to the principal of your school requesting her to issue you the school leaving certificate.

The Principal
ABC School


Re: Issue of school leaving certificate

Respected Madam,

 This is to respectfully inform you, that I, Sandeep Kumar  Dash, VI, will be discontinuing my studies at ABC school,from the next academic session. In view of the above, I request you to kindly issue me a school-leaving certificate. 

 Thanking you.

sincerely yours

Sandeep Kumar dash


  • 2
What are you looking for?