Q:-) REARRANGE THE WORDS TO MAKE CORRECT SENTENCES. Do not change the punctuation at the end of the sentences.
a) The book I found were loking that you for.
b) It wasn't on king Ashoka the one written by Romilla Thapar?
c) Under it was that the pile of you put away papers.
d) While you do you will be using it your homework?
e)Immediately read it I if you do not need would like to it.
Here are the required sentences:
- I found the book that you were looking for.
- The one written by Romila Thaapar, wasn't it on King Ashoka?
- It was under the pile of papers you put away.
- Will you be using it while you do your homework?
- If you do not need it immediately I would like to read it.
Hope this helps!