Q. Scuba Drivers must cope with high concentration of dissolved gases While breathing air at high pressure underwater. Increased Pressure Increases. The solubility of the atmosphere gases in blood. When the drivers come to the surface the pressure gradually decreases. These releases dissolve gases and lead to formation of bubbles of nitrogen in blood. This blocks capillaries to life. Oxygen level is less, at higher attitudes.
1. How can we save life of scuba divers?
2. What is the effect of temperature on solubility of gases?
3. Why aquatic species are more comfortable in cold water rather than in warm water?
4. The climber to higher altitude, have low blood oxygen which makes them weak and unable to think
Cleary , What is this condition known as.
5. How can we solve the problems of anoxia?
This question has not been answered yet!