Qno 3,4,7,9,10,12,13,14,16,18 plz ans
3)Jews were the worst sufferers in the following ways:
- Jews had been stereotyped as killers of Christ and usurers.
- Jews were barred from owning land.
- They survived mainly through trade and money lending.
- They lived in separately marked areas called ghettos.
- They were often persecuted through periodic organised violence, and expulsion from the land.
- Hittler’s hatred of Jews was based on pseudoscientific theories of race, which held that conversion was no solution to ‘the Jewish problem’.
- It could be solved only through their total elimination.
- From 1933 to 1938 the Nazis terrorised, pauperised and segregated the Jews, compelling them to leave the country.
- The next phase, 1939-1945, aimed at concentrating them in certain areas and eventually killing them in gas chambers in Poland.
1.Right to expression.
2.Right to speech.
3.Right to assemble peacefully without arms.
4.Right to elementary education
5.Freedom to practice any profession or to carry on any occupation, trade or business
Please post the remaining queries as a clear image in a new session. We will be glad to assist you.