Ques no.3,5,9,10,11,13 te a note on the major theme underlying the story of
Invisible Man'. C 3
2. How is the invisible man isolated from the larger community ?
Invisible Man' shows that the individual is powerless.
as compared to the larger society
4. Is Kemp's betrayal of Griffin justified ? Yes/No. Explain.
5y—-The invisible man is always interested in power.' Discuss
the statement with reference to the novel The Invisible
6. The story of the novel is told in a simple and straightforward
VThe story of the novel revolves around Griffin, the invisible
man.' Discuss the plot of the novel with reference to this
8. Comment on the plot-construction Of the novel The Invisible
In the story of the novel The Invisible Man', the author
presents the story by the use of contrast. Discuss-
19How was Colonel Adye, the police chief, shot in the battle
that took place in the house of Dr Kemp ?
1k WT1at role did Dr Kemp play in the defeat and death Of Griffin ?
12. Why did Dr Kemp refuse to be a part Of Griffin •s plan ?
1kGriffin, the invisible man. is introduced as a mysterious
stranger but he is a great scientist. Discuss.
14. Write a note on the characteristic traits of Dr Kemp.
Vive a character-sketch of Marvel, the tramp.