Rarrange them to form meaningful sentence:
1. respect / said that / demanded / it / but / is / given / that / is not
2. if / something / then / in return for / should be / it is so / it
3. self respect / comes out of / something / has / our / self / that / and / is / that
4. people / look at / tend to / you look / the way / yourself / at / you
1. It is said that respect is not demanded but given.
2. If it is so then it should be in return for something.
3. Self respect comes out of something that our self has and
(Note: In sentence no. 3, the set of phrases appears to be incorrect. You are requested to check the same.)
4. people tend to look at you the way you look at yourself.