Rearrange the following words to form meaningful sentences :
1. new year's day / to ward off / are eaten / leaves / the / on / sickness
2. cupboards / are dried / and cockroaches / they / put in / and moths / to keep out
3. it is / distinctive curled / star-shaped / recognized / leaves / by its / flowers / and
4. are pale / tinge of rust / the young / and green / with a / leaves
1.Leaves are eaten on new year's day to ward off the sickness.
2.They are dried and put in cupboards to keep out cockroaches and moths.
3. It is recognized by its distinctive curled and star-shaped leaves and flowers.
4. The young leaves are pale and green with a tinge of rust.