reason of poor human capital formation in india
Reason for poor human capital formation in india are :
- The absolute number of illiterates in india is as much as India's population was at the time of independence.
- The need to promote education for women in India is imminent for various reasons such as improving economic independence and social status of women.
- The Indian education pyramid is steep,indicating lesser and lesser number of people reaching the higher education level.
- The level of unemployment among the educated youth is highest.
- The government should increase allocation for higher education and also improve the standard of higher education institutions.
- The spread of education and health services across different sectors of societyshould be ensured so as to simultaneously attain economic growth and equity.
- The need of the hour is to better it qualitatively and provide such condition so they are utilised in our own country.