Rewrite the following sentences placing expressions given in the brackets against each sentence at the right place in the sentence.
1. Mr Max is a physician (consulting).
2. Jack has a hat (brown & orange).
3. Margarita is a cocktail made from citrus fruit juice (deep red).
4. Tom has jeans (jet black).
5. Mary picked up a hamper & walked out of house (small light).
Mr Max is a consulting physician.
Jack has a brown and orange hat.
Margarita is a deep red cocktail made from citrus fruit juice.
Tom has jet black jeans.
Mary picked up a small and light hamper and walked out of house.