Rewrite the following Simple Sentences as Compound Sentences:
1. In spite of being poor, he is honest.
2. Looking at the crowd, he dived into the sea.
3. She was weak owing to ill health.
4. Being a cripple, he cannot ride a bicycle.
5. Running fast, he got out of breath.
6. To make certain of getting a place, you must apply early.
7. The sun having risen, the fog disappeared.
8. He was honoured because of his learning.
1)He is poor ,but honest. 2)He was looking at the crowd but he dived into the sea. 3)She was weak for her ill health. 4)He is cripple and he cannot ride a bicycle. 5)He got out of the breath for running fast 6)Either you must apply early or you make certain of getting a place. 7)The sun having risen and the fog disappeared. 8)He was honoured for his learning.