1. They are meeting today. [ negative] 2. She is travelling by bus. [ interrogative] 3. She plays Piano. [ interrogative] 4. They practice javelin throw in the stadium. [Present Perfect] 5.She is going these weekend. [Present Perfect] 6.Students rehearse for the annual day. [ Present Perfect Continuous]
1. They arenot meeting today.
2. Is she travelling by bus?
3. Does she play piano?
4. They have practiced javelin throw in the stadium.
5. She has gone these weekend.
6. Students have been rehearsing for the annual day.
1. THEY ARE NOT MEETING TODAY
2. IS SHE TRAVELLING BY BUS?
3. DOES SHE PLAY PIANO?
4. THEY ARE PRACTICING JAVELIN THROW IN STADIUm
5. SHE HAS BEEN GOING THESE WEEKENDS.
6. STUDENTS ARE REHEARSING FOR THE ANNUAl DAY.
YOUR BEST FRIENd
Ritika Malik answered this
1) They are not meeting today.
2) Is she travelling by bus?
3) Sorry i dont know this one
4) They had practised javelin throw in the stadium.
5) sorry i dont know this one either
6) Students had been rehearsing for the annual day