short paragraph on good eating habits
Good eating habits can be adapted by remembering following points:
- Eat small meals several times a day rather that eating heavy meals once or twice.
- Eat slowly by chewing the food very well.
- Eat fruits with their skins as they contain roughage and fibers.
- Replace fried foods with baked, grilled or roasted.
- Less salt and sugar should be used in cooking.
- Have calcium rich foods for strong bones.
- Enjoy the taste and flavor of food while eating.
- Don’t eat while watching T.V.
- The portion of food consuming should be restricted.
- Habit of eating out should not be encouraged.