Q.10. Rewrite the following sentences using the punctuation marks wherever necessary.
1) you know that i once wrote discovery of india
2) I was engaged in that quest long before I wrote that book
3) It was nor mere curiosity that led me to that quest.
4) he likes music doesn't he this is your car right
5) zameer planned to go to the golconda fort on the third monday of june along with shuli and safura her sisters friends.
- You know that I once wrote Discovery of India.
- I was engaged in that quest, long before I wrote that book.
- It was not mere curiosity that led me to that quest.
- "He likes music, doesn't he?" "This is your car, right?"
- Zameer planned to go to the Golconda fort, on the third Monday of June, along with Shuli and Safura, her sisters friends.