QH. Insert the right form of the Possessive Pronoun in the places where a Personal Pronoun is enclosed in brackets. Correct errors also which you may find. Rewrite the sentences.
1. That manner of (you ) is not as good as it should be.
2. What he calls his farm is not really (he).
3. That house of (they) is very well constructed.
4. My height is not the same as (you); you are taller.
I. Add an Interrogative Pronoun (who, whom, which, what and whose ) to complete each question.
1. To ____________ should I address this
2. ______________ dirty shoes are at the entrance of the house?
3. ______________ is the title of the poem?
4. ______________ wants to be the monitor of this class?
5. _______________ car is yours?
J. Choose the Possessive Pronoun that best completes each sentence.
1. The furniture belongs to my mother. It is ______________ (her, hers).
2. Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor bought a plant for ______________ house. (there, theirs)
3. Babita finished ___________ (her, hers) homework early, but Jenny did not finish ________ (her, her until later.
4. The bicycle over there is ___________ (him, his ) but this one right here is _______ (my, mine ).
K. Add the correct form of the Personal Pronoun. The keyword in each sentence is in the black type. The first one has been done.
1. I often have problems starting my car in the mornings.
2. The young bird fell from the nest and hurt __________ badly.
3. We were astonished when Amarjeet gave ____________ the money but we enjoyed spending it.
- That manner of yours is not as good as it should be.
- What he calls his farm is not really his.
- That house of theirs is very well constructed.
- My height is not the same as yours; you are taller.
- her, hers
- his, mine
- already done