Solve this: pronoun Which is
A. Fill in the blanks With suitable personal pronouns
2. Mary is my sister.
3. Saroja never goes to parties.
4. We saw them but
5. | don't know Mr Natesen. Do you know
Co m pl ete these sentences by filling suitable possessive pronou
1. You can give my book to Annie. She has lost
2. I am not going to share my ice-creamswithyou.ihey areb•
3. Paul is outside. He is playing with a friend of
4. You can't take this bicycle. It
Q" "No they are'
' 'Jatin, are these books
Underline the reflexive pronounsinthesesentences.
It feeds itself.
3. I help myself.
They did the sums themselves.