Speech for debate against the topic euthanasia
Given below are few points that will help you frame a complete answer. Kindly work on this outline as this is a creative writing task.
- Euthanasia is also known as mercy killing.
- It is the act of ending a life in order to relive the living being of pain and suffering.
- There are different laws in different countries related to this.
- However, I strongly object this act.
- Human life is a gift from God.
- A life that is born on earth is not demanded by human beings, but rather it is offered as a token of love from God.
- Therefore, it is not in the power of humans to decide whether they can end a life.
- When an individual goes through a stage of suffering and pain, he receives a power from God to endure it and to go through it.
- A person in such a state may not be able to voice his feelings.
- However, in such situations, other individuals do not have the right to decide for the sick patient.
- This is because the life belongs to that sole individual and no one else.
Euthanasia or mercy killing is a moral act done out of duty to those in suffering or an act for self-benefit under cover of morality or is it opening door to many illegal issues in the society.
Euthanasia should never be legalized in any of its forms else it will be practiced in all cases even where consent of a patient is not taken into account, for personal benefits by relatives, health insurance companies or the state