speech on art and aesthetics
These questions focus on developing your writing and creative skills. We recommend that you frame such answers on your own. However, a few pointers are given below for your reference.
* aesthetics: categorised as a branch of philosophy
* the word 'aesthetics' comes from the Greek aisthetikos, which means "of sense perception."
* deals with the analyses of the nature of art and its experience by the readers/audience
* began in Europe during18th century
* argues that art and its beauty is to be experienced, not to be understood
* reason alone cannot explain a work of art
* the experience of a thing of beauty is to be felt via intuition and emotions it generates