You can take the following points into consideration while preparing your speech:
- Definition of women empowerment;
- Girl child is the future of every nation and India is no exception;
- Social scenario of India;
- Conventional norms and age-old practices of our society, such as dowry, female feticide, sex determination, etc.
- Importance of educating the female mass;
- Efforts by Government to empower women in India;
- Example of statements made by worldwide organizations, for instance, UNICEF stated that “Education is a fundamental human right: Every child is entitled to it”;
- Examples of movies, books, blogs, articles, slogans and quotes on girl child, women empowerment and policies of the government.
- Conclusion with your viewpoints on the importance of women empowerment and girl child on a primary level.
Hope the above points help you frame your speech.
Your response is precious to our forum!
100% users found this answer helpful.