speech on True liberty is freedom from poverty,deprivation and all forms of discrimination.
some points that are to be used here-
* causes of poverty and means of overcoming it
* discrimination based on gender, religion, class, etc.
* constitutionally guaranteed human rights.
- Corruption, over population and poor governance are some of the basic reasons for poverty in the country.
- Bureaucrats and politicians need to be censured if they are caught cheating the public of their money or their rights.
- Education will lead to awareness of these problems and the quest for finding a solution.
- Discrimination of any kind based on caste, class, region, religion and gender has to be done away with.
- The Fundamental Rights of the citizens can be protected by an effective law and order system and prompt judiciary.
- Equal opportunity for all will ensure true freedom and prosperity.