state how the radioactive pollution can be controlled.
Different ways to control radioactive pollution are-
- The waste produced from the reactor should be disposed to safe areas where it cannot be harmful for population.
- It should be checked that no leakage of raw material takes place from the reactor.
- Proper ventilation and chimnys should be present in the nuclear plant
- The nuclear reactor should be properly sealed so that no radioactive emission can come outside from the plant into the enviornment.
- Efforts should be made to reduce the amount of heat generated from the reactions.