The device in the loom which carries yarn back and forth arranged in length wise



iii)both a and b

iv)none of these

In a loom the one that run lengthwise is called the warp and the one that run crosswise is called weft.
So the answer is option (a) wrap.

  • -1

both a and b

  • 1
What are you looking for?