transformation of sentences:-
1. he was unable to take up the post until early the following year(begin:Not until....)
2.he was too young to be employed.(begin:Had he.....)
3.it's too late to do anything about it.(begin:I wish......)
4.it would be sensible to call the fire brigade, before the fire destroys everything.(begin:We had.......)
5.if she feels worse during the night, give her these tablets.(begin:Should.....)
6.the result surprised everybody in the country(begin:The result took.....)
7.she is as fresh as a flower(begin:A flower......)
8.should yo go away so abruptly(begin:Do.....)
9.i never expected that she would get the prize(begin:Little, .....)
10.i had no idea then that he was going abroad.(begin:Little.....)
11.it was too long to hold the interest of the listeners. (begin: It was such.....)
12.it is most probable that it will rain today.(begin: In........)
We attend to thousands of queries and due to paucity of time, it sometimes becomes difficult to cater to all the queries. Here are answers to few of them.
3. I wish it's not too late to do anything about it.
6. The result took everyone in country by surprise.
9. Little did I expect that she would get a prize.
11. It was such a long speech that it could not hold the interest of the listeners.
1. Not until early the ollowing was he able to take up the post.
2. Had he been not se young, he could've been employed.
3. I wish it were not so late to do something.
4. We had better call the fire brigade before the fire destroys everything.
5. Should she feel worse during the night, give her these tablets.
6. The result took everyone in the country by surprise.
7. A flower is not more fresh than her. ( I am not sure about this)
8. Do you ought to go away so abruptly?
9. Little did I ever expect that she would get the prize.
10. Little did I know that he was going abroad.
11. It was such a long speech that it couldn't hold the interest of the listeners.
12. Inmost probability it will rain today.( I am not sure about this too!)