Transpiration in plants and circulation in animals-chapter 14 sslc tn
Your query seems unclear but assuming you are trying to ask about transpiration in plants and circulation in animals here goes the answer-
Role of transpiration in plants is as follows:
- Creates transpirational pull for transport
- Supplies water for photosynthesis
- Transports minerals from soil to all parts of a plant
- Cools the surface of the leaves (due to the evaporation of water)
- Keeps the cells turgid; hence, maintains their shape
The circulation is a transport system which involves transport of substances like oxygen, nutrients etc. throughout our body with the help of blood. It consists of blood, blood vessels and heart. The heart is a pumping organ which with the help of blood vessels transport and receives blood to and from various parts of the body.
Hope this helps!!!!
If you had some other query in mind ,post a clear question and we will be glad to help you,