Turn the following into Indirect Speech:
1. The teacher promised, "If you will come before school tomorrow, I will explain it."
2. She wrote, "I am waiting and watching and longing for my son's return."
3. The examiner's orders were, " No one is to bring books into the room nor ask me questions about what I have told you to do."
4. The dwarf said to her, " Promise me that when you are Queen you will give me your first-born child."
5. "That is my horse', said he,'and if I do not prove it in a few minutes I will give up my claim."
1. The teacher promised that she would explain it if I went before school the next day.
2. She wrote that she had been waiting and watching and longing for her son's return.
3. The examiner's orders were that no one was to bring books into the room or ask him questions about what he had told them to do.
4. The dwarf told her to promise him that when she was Queen she would give him her first-born child.
5. He said that that was his horse and if he did not prove it in a few minutes, he would give up his claim.